We are eager to see policy that supports entrepreneurship within government. Dell has been leading the effort by working with state-level and Federal policy makers to help entrepreneurs deal with the regulatory process that is part of starting and growing a new business.
See the map below for what states are currently involved in the EIR policy initiatives, and where they are in the process. Click on highlighted states to find additional articles, and information.
For additional information or to help get Entrepreneurship in Residence policy initiatives brought to your state, email EIRPolicy@dell.com.
- EIR Bill or Study Resolution Introduced
- Hearing held in 1 or both Houses
- Passed one or both Houses
- Passed and signed by Governor
- Executive Action- No legislation
- Possible EIR Bill to be Introduced