We are eager to see policy that supports entrepreneurship, both internal and external, within government. Dell has been leading the effort by working with state-level and Federal policy makers to help entrepreneurs deal with the regulatory process that is part of starting and growing a new business. This legislation has successfully passed in Texas and Virginia.
See the map below for what states are currently involved in the EIR policy initiatives, and where they are in the process. Click on highlighted states to find additional articles, and information.
- EIR bill hearing in 1 or both houses-Dell Testimony
- EIR bill passed both houses; final bill being worked out
- EIR bill passed and signed by Governor
- Possible EIR bill introduction in 2014
* VA law requires reenactment in 2014
** MI hearing scheduled for Feb. 5, 2014