Experience the difference with the Dell Founders Club.
In March, the Center for Entrepreneurs launched the Founders Club 50. A New Founders Club, focused on business acceleration for disruptive companies. These companies include CEOs and founders who are game changers in their industry and are poised for massive growth. With the Power of Dell behind these companies we will SUPER CHARGE their growth.
The New Founders Club 50 is as 2-year term with programing focused on accelerating the growth of our member companies. These CEOs have already proven they know how to start and grow a business. We leverage some of the best practices and networks from today’s accelerators, VC firms, top startup organizations, and then back them with the power of one of the world’s largest technology companies. All in an effort to help them continue their rapid growth!
We do this by focusing on a few key areas and target the ones that are most important to your company. They are:
- Technology – Access to consulting resources to plan and architect your growing technology needs to address scale
- Capital – Dell Innovators Credit Fund – asset based debt financing
- Marketing/Branding – Inclusion in our marketing and PR
- Sales Enablement – explore partnerships and channels that could support or grow your sales
- Networking – Connecting you to the partners and customers you need to meet.
As a Founders Club Member we work with you up front, one on one, to figure out where we can help and customize our involvement with you over the next 2 years to help move the needle even further in these areas.
Is your company poised to be part of this exclusive group? If so please fill out the application here and we will put you into consideration for the fall class, announced in August 2014.
Here are our current Founders Club members who will become our first Founders Club Alumni when we kick off the Founders Club 50 in March.