The Tech Innovation Day Series, powered by Intel®, provides a unique opportunity for startups to get their businesses in front of some of the most influential people in the industry. This year, the Tech Innovation Day Series is comprised of three tracks: Corporate Connection, Pitch Days, and Healthcare Pitch Days.
Dell Tech Innovation Day Series: Healthcare Pitch Days
Dell Healthcare and Life Sciences and Dell Center for Entrepreneurs are partnering to launch a healthcare version of the Tech Innovation Day Series to encourage innovation and entrepreneurship in healthcare. The series of pitch events will be held in Austin, New York City and San Francisco during Spring 2014, finalists (including an online wildcard) will be invited to a final pitch slam where an ultimate winner will be selected. In addition to publicity and feedback from experts at Dell, Intel and other collaborators throughout the process, the winning company will receive a prize package including the latest Dell tablets, coaching/mentorship and the opportunity to propose a proof-of-concept program. The Tech Innovation Day Series, powered by Intel, provides a unique opportunity for startups to get their businesses in front of some of the most influential people in the industry.
Startup Company Selection and General Criteria
- Dell and Intel are looking for innovative healthcare and life sciences startups developing mobile applications and technologies that improve patient outcomes, with a focus on the provider side.
- Technologies of interest include, but are not limited to, healthcare analytics tools, clinical workflow management tools, mobile health applications, cloud-based solutions and wireless health monitoring devices. Technologies can be a combination of hardware and software.
- Companies should have a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) and ideally be at growth stage.
6-8 companies will be selected from each market. Pitches will be closed door to a panel of judges comprised of Dell and Intel executives and healthcare industry influencers.
- Austin – April 10th
- San Francisco – April 15th (applications no longer being accepted)
- New York – April 24th (applications accepted until 5PM CST Friday April 11th)
- Online wild card (applications open until the end of April)
- Final Presentation Event in San Francisco – May 14th